Wikoo orange 400 official firmware
From this page, you will be able to download the stock ROM/firmware file for your Wikoo Orange 400. It should be noted that this brand is completely different from Wiko. One could say this a clone. The Wikoo Orange 400 is an Android MTK device running on Android 4.4.2. The firmware file you will download from this page is a backup created with Miracle Box. So, we advise flashing this stock firmware using Miracle Box.
- After you extract it using 7zip
- Make sure you install the correct MTK drivers
Packed using: Winzip
Flashtool : Miracle box
Wikoo Spark A100 firmware
Before flashing wikoo spark a100 firmware try hard resetting it to its default and see if it works
How to hard reset wikoo spark a100
Long press the volume + button and power button simultaneously for few seconds
Release power button when wikoo logo appears and pap!
Press volume + to navigate to recovery options
Using volume down to choose, choose wipe data
After the format is complete, reboot device and see if your error is gone
Disclaimer:All data will be lost if you hard reset your device
Wikoo k1000 firmware
Wikoo k400 firmware
How to Flash or Install Wikoo K400 Firmware
- Download and extract the Wikoo K400 Stock ROM (Firmware Flash File) package on the computer
- After extracting the package, you will get the Wikoo K400 USB Driver, Firmware (ROM), Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the computer.
- If in case you have already installed the Wikoo K400 USB Driver on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Disconnect Wikoo K400 device from the computer and restart it.
Wikoo K400 Firmware Details:
- Gapps: Included
- Device Supported: Wikoo K400
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash tool or Spreadtrum Flash tool
- Soc: SPD
- Os: Android 2.3.5
Wiko Sunny 3 Plus Stock Firmware (flash file)
Firmware File Name: Wiko_Sunny_3_Plus_MT6580_05082018_8.1.0.zip
Firmware File Size: 768 MB
Download Flash Tool: Download SP Flash Tool for Windows | Download SP Flash Tool for Linux
How to Flash firmware: Guide How to Flash Firmware