You don’t want your data to be used by anyone else in your wiko k780, you want to resell the phone to someone else your wiko k780, your device has hanging problems or related, You forgot your pin or password, you want your device to appear as new, you might consider hard reset it.
Follow these these steps:
1. Switch off your Wiko k780 by long-pressing the Power button for a few seconds
2. Afterwards press and hold the Power and Volume up buttons at the same time for a few seconds.
3. You will be brought to the screen shown below use the volume up key to scroll to the first option (recovery mode) then select it using the volume down button
4.You will be brought to the screen shown below press the volume up and power button simultaneously to go to the android recovery menu
5.Use the volume down key to scroll down to the fifth option(wipe data/factory reset) then select it using the power button.Wait for the reset to be complete
6. Use the volume down key to scroll down to the option shown below(yes delete all user data) then select it using the power button. Wait for the reset to be complete
7. Select reboot system now using the power button wait for your device to restart this normally takes up to 10 minutes.
Congratulations you have successfully reset your phone
Check this hard reset method ,it works almost the same
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
This article was updated by july of 2022 ,updates are made reqularly according to new market strategies and new device types,if you find value ,leave us a comment and thumbs up✌️