What is an android?
“description from wiki”
Android is a mobile operating system based on a modified version of the Linux kernel and other open-source software, designed primarily for touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Android is developed by a consortium of developers known as the Open Handset Alliance and commercially sponsored by Google. It was unveiled in November 2007, with the first commercial Android device, the HTC Dream, being launched in September 2008.
Most versions of Android are proprietary. The core components are taken from the Android Open Source Project (AOSP), which is free and open-source software (FOSS) primarily licensed under the Apache License. When Android is actually installed on devices, the ability to modify the otherwise FOSS software is usually restricted, either by not providing the corresponding source code or preventing reinstallation through technical measures, rendering the installed version proprietary. Most Android devices ship with additional proprietary software pre-installed, most notably Google Mobile Services (GMS)which includes core apps such as Google Chrome, the digital distribution platform Google Play, and the associated Google Play Services development platform.
Android phone Flashtools
What you need Before Flashing Android Phone using PC Software
Check the requirements below before you start to flash your phone.
- The device you want to flash
- USB Cable for your device
- Unlocked Bootloader
- Flashing software
- Android USB Drivers
- Custom ROM downloaded
1. QFIL Flash Tool
You can easily flash your Android phone with Qfil flash tool. It is free flashing software to flash stock, and custom firmware
How to Flash with QFIL flash tool
- First download the flash file, flash tool, and USB drivers on your PC.
- Then, Install the USB drivers for your Android phone.
- Next, launch Flash tool on your computer.
- Then, switch off your Android mobile.
- Next, press and hold volume up + power button.
- After that, Connect your phone to the computer with a USB cable.
- Then, browse the flash file in the flash tool and click on the download button.
- Now flashing start on your phone.
- Flashing takes 10 to 15 minutes. Please wait until flashing completed.
- After flashing completed, Your device automatically rebooted.
- Flashing done on your mobile.
- Finally, remove the phone from the PC
2. SP Flash Tool
Sp Flash tool (SmartPhone Flash Tool) is the best tool for flashing MediaTek Android. It is free software to flash stock, custom firmware, recovery files, and kernels.
SmartPhone FlashTool is working with all MediaTek Android smartphones (MTK based)
How to download and install the sp flash tool?
1. Make sure you download the zipped rar file.
2. Unzip it to a new folder, alternatively, open it using WinZip or WinRAR
3. Install the file named (flshtool.exe)
4. Click on loading scatter file
3. Miracle Box
Miracle Box is a tool for computers users to restore, repair IMEI also format, unlock, root, clear password, remove/Bypass FRP google account, clear private code, reset user lock, unlock network and sim lock. etc on any spread run, MediaTek and Qualcomm devices.
Latest Miracle box download 2021 Minimal requirements
Be sure the listed below requirements before starting the Miracle Box Free Download
- Operational system: OS 10/8.1/win 8/win 7/vista/XP
- Basic cognitive process(RAM) : 1GB or above
- Hard disk:250MB
- Central processing unit: intel core 2 duo or above
Prizewinning Properties of Miracle Box V 2.58 Thunder edition
You can experience following core features after Miracle Box 2.81 Free Download.
- A professed environ for flashing the phone devices
- Phone Bricking and repair
- Stock rom Installation and firmwares
- Flash the mobile devices and tablets
- Fixes different firmware issues in the devices
- Fully tells device information
- Easy to use for learners and pro with good UI
- Easy to use environment with a variety of powerful tools
- Removes phone pattern/pin/or any forgot email address
After installation some times you might notice that the start button is generally not working.Now you can run a few task on your computer to enable it.
- On the desktop shortcut ,right click the miracle box icon and open file location
- After that open the folder named Box Data
- You will be able to access a file named (HANDLER)
- Holding shift and delete ,to delete it permanently
- Be sure ,to confirm navigate to recycle bin or trash of your pc and clean it
- Now run again your tool as an administrator and the error will be gone
4.Flashing via Odin (Samsung Devices)
Download the ROM you would like to install and extract it on your PC.
Make sure the ROM is compatible with your device.
- Download, extract and install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
- Download and extract the latest version of Odin on your PC.
- Put your phone in Download mode
- Power off your device. Hold down the volume down and home button keys simultaneously. When you get a screen with a warning, press the volume up key to put your device in download mode.
Search: Phone model + download mode
- Connect your phone to the PC via a USB cable.
- Launch the Odin software (it will be in the folder that you have extracted). You will see your device under the “ID: COM” label if connected.
- Once Odin is launched, click on the “AP” button. Browse into your extracted ROM folder through the Odin popup browser and click on the file located inside the ROM folder.
- Wait for the file to be added to Odin.
- Click on the Start button at the bottom of Odin and wait for the ROM to be flashed.
- Your phone will reboot and finalize the installation of the software.
- When your phone has completed the installation, disconnect your phone.